How to contact the police

St Dennis


Anyone wishing to contact the police, in a non-emergency should follow these simple steps to ensure they get the help they need

How to contact the police:

  1. Are you wanting to report a breach of Covid 19 restrictions?
    If you are reporting a breach of restrictions then you can do this using the national reporting form on the website –
  1. AskNED – the non-emergency directory
    Need to ask a question but not sure who to ask for help, then AskNED –

    3. Go online –
    On the Forces website you can find the answers to many of the questions people ask when calling the police plus lots of helpful information and advice.

    4. Report Crime Online
    If you need to report a crime or tell the police something, then why not report online using WebChat or the Crime Reporting Form –

Alternatively, you can

  1. Call – 101 – The national non-emergency number

Remember in an emergency, always call 999.